THE SIMPLE ME



Name: Lim Teng Teng, Gera
About me: ppl call me ting ting or gera...... lazy, no sense of urgency, CAN BE smiley if i wanna, a free-rider(according to my prj mates, well, i guess i have to agree with them, haha), a joker, i have no qualms making a joke out of myself (that's why i always kenna bullied by ppl, cos they know i can take it...all u baddies....), optimistic..... u may add in more if ya know me..... Currently attending Nanyang Technological University, majoring Business (marketing), graduating soon ....

LINKS
*Hall 15*
*The Sun*
*Electric New Paper*
*Fiona*
*Gigi*
*Siyang*
*Dawn*
*Sue Mei*

SHOUT-OUTS!



Its A nEw YeAR

It’s a new year….happy new year…(ok, hope its not too late to be saying this…..) One word is enough to describe my life now – BUSY! Oh, or maybe two, DAMN BUSY! Busy with sch work, my final year project, the L Oreal competition, plus things like moving out of hall (yesh, the packing, clearing etc…), and as if I am not busy enuff, my dad decided to paint the house before the Chinese new yr…….. thus those bags and boxes of stuff I have brought back from hall cannot really be unpacked until my room is done….. looking forward to the makeover of my room, fresh new coat of paint of a soft pink shade, new curtain, plus new arrangement of the room, to make it more spacious…. and cosier, and more….like my own…. Heehee….. its gonna NICE…… and did I mention that my eldest sis who shares the room with me has kinda gotten used to slping with my 2nd sis and bro in their room (since I was often in hall), that she is more or less becoming a permanent fixture there? Heehee….. this means I’m now having the room to myself….. *giggles* moving back isn’t bad after all!

Of course the bad side of staying at home is the traveling part…. Damn…. I have to wake up at 6 plus now for my 830am lessons (shucks I hate 830am lessons, but no choice, they are the only timing available for my core….) and though I have yet to experience that long scary queues for 179 (that’s what I heard abt the notoriously long Q for the buses) in the rush hour, I’m already praying for the luck of not having to experience one…. at all. And today, I finally understand why ppl kept telling me to stay in hall for the sake of fyp…. See, my itinery for the day:

woke up at 7, 4 hr seminar from 830-1230 (GMS is so damn boring, and I’m the class “monitress” heehee, secured an instant 5 marks added to my acc, that’s like half a grade up my final overall……) meet sz and des for lunch and then did our fyp. Fyp discussion ended at 6. went to meet up with lili and wywy for LOreal immed after fyp, discussion till 930pm….. by the time I was doing the LOreal thingy, I was deadbeat and had to beg for a little time to catch forty winks…… and its not the end of my day yet…. There is still a 1 hr 15 mins of journey back home….. if I am still staying in hall, it would only take me less than 5 mins to get fr lili room to my own room…. But nope, I wun change my mind abt moving out for good, I dun see why my friends in similar situations and yet I cannot, its juz sheer laziness that is making everything difficult….. then again, its horrendous to even think that most of my days in ntu would be spent in similar fashion….. sad case!!!

I told myself I have to write this……

Had a fun time at burpies place on the new year eve until breakfast, when I became very pissed with some one…… XXX, i believe you would be reading this, so I’m telling you here that, yes, u are damn right, I was pissed off! No thanx for ur contribution to my pissfulness(if there is such word, and no, I am punning k). I thought I should treat myself better by letting you know that I was angry with what u have said. When a joke is being made the first time, its funny, 2nd time, ok, well, so-so, but anything more than that, it becomes stale, distasteful and irritating. Frenz I have will know that i am the kind who can take jokes and dun mind me being the one getting suanned and joked at, and will play along, but do remember to always observe the limit. Last straw, thats it. Glad you noticed that I was angry and I am glad I’ve shown it. dun worry, the next time I see u, I would still say hi, joke and laugh with you, but dun ever do that again, it does not reflect very nicely on one’s character. I will forgive but dun think I’ll forget, hope u wun either. Lastly, juz to let u know, I am not hurt, I am juz pissed…



posted by geraniumx on 1/07/2005 05:42:00 pm
A penny for your thoughts? Email gera! @ geraniumx@yahoo.com








Friday, January 07, 2005

I dont want
Complications
I want-----------
Simplicity----------

Designer ->Karene W.C
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com